Our hotel is an ideal base for all sorts of activities.
The border triangle Hesse-Thuringia-Bavaria is a wonderful location for holidays, offering glorious areas of countryside. In the Hessian part of the Rhön Biosphere Reserve you find the legendary rocky mountain Milseburg, after which our traditional guesthouse is named.
Discover the fields, meadows and forests by bike, on foot or on horseback. Enjoy a relaxing game of golf or go fishing, and try your hand at sailing or kite-flying. In the winter, numerous ski slopes and cross-country ski tracks await you.
By car via the A7 motorway:
- Take the exit “Fulda Nord” and change to the B27
- Take the exit “Tann/Rhön” and change to the B458 towards “Tann/Hilders”
- Travel through “Dipperz” and “Friesenhausen” and then turn left towards “Rupsroth/Dietges”
- Turn left towards “Hünfel/Rupsroth”
- Once you have passed “Rupsroth” turn left towards “Kleinsassen/Oberbernhards”
- Turn left 1 kilometre after “Dörmbach”