The Old Town awaits you with ancient alleyways and unique architecture. Learn about the princedom of Reuß, visit the local museums and textile workshop, or simply admire the beautiful Greizer Park. You also find the Göltzschtalbrücke (Bridge of Göltzsch valley) nearby, which is the world's largest brick bridge.
Various excellent restaurants can be found close to the hotel. Just a 3-minute walk takes you to the Restaurant Zum Brunnen, which serves German and regional cuisine. You can also enjoy a wide range of regional dishes in the popular Parkschlösschen, which lies directly opposite Greizer Park and can also be reached on foot in 3 minutes.
- do you drive straightforward far on the B173/ Zwickauer STR.
- in Greiz half right 94/ Reichenbacher STR
- drive straightforward into the August Bebel STR.
- you drive in direction Langenwetzendorf (B94)
- follow the signs in direction Greiz here
- you drive directly into the Bruno Bergner STR.
- follow the signs to our hotel
- you drive on the B92/ Elsterberger STR in direction Elsterberg
- follow the signs direction Greiz and the green signs to our hotel
Please use our Hotel garage (Schlossgarage Greiz) You reach it using the Marstallstr./ left into the Hohe Gasse and afterwards right into the Neuer Weg.